Festival and Institute Dates: June 4-18, 2018
EARLY BIRD: FEBRUARY 1
DEADLINE: MARCH 1
LATE DEADLINE: MARCH 15
NOTIFIED BY: APRIL 1
- Conduct American Modern Orchestra (AMO) rehearsals and readings, conduct the American Modern Ensemble (AME) and/or American Modern Choir (AMC) under the supervision of the conducting faculty.
- Two conductors chosen to conduct AMO, one each week.
- Group masterclasses and private seminars with Conducting Faculty.
- All-access pass to everything at the festival.
- Archival quality audio and video link to a 4 camera-shot video of their performances via the MMF YouTube Channel.
- Opening and closing night parties on June 10th and June 17th!
- 10% discount off tuition for members of selected organizations and students from local universities and colleges. Click here for a complete list.
ROOM AND BOARD INCLUDES:
- Room for fourteen nights in either Wiecking Hall or Kimball Hall, single or double occupancy, linens and towels included.
- Three meals a day at Skidmore College Dining Hall. Click here to view pics and a detailed description.
Scholarships, Work Study, and Resident Advisor (RA) positions are available. Those awarded a work study or RA position will be required to attend the festival a day early for orientation. All three options may be selected during the application process.
ROOM AND BOARD: $1,175
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further information and for answers to questions not covered here.