Festival and Institute Dates: June 4-18, 2018
Early Bird Deadline: February 1
Deadline: March 1
Late Deadline: March 15
Notified by: April 1
- Performing in three orchestral programs with the American Modern Orchestra (AMO), under the direction of maestros Alan Pierson and Christopher Rountree, and Kent Tritle.
- Lessons and coachings with faculty.
- One all-access pass to everything at the festival.
- Performances in chamber concerts.
- Audition for the MMF Concerto Competition.
- Opening and Closing night parties on June 10th and June 17th!
- 10% discount off tuition for members of selected organizations and students from local universities and colleges. Click here for a complete list.
Room and Board Includes:
- Room for fourteen nights, single or double occupancy, linens and towels included.
- Three meals a day.
NOTE: admitting approximately 2-4 flutes, oboes, clarinets, bassoons, horns, trumpets, trombones, tubas, percussionists, harps, pianists,
up to 18 violins, 10 violas, 10 cellos, and 6 basses.
Scholarships, Work Study, and Resident Advisor (RA) positions are available.Those awarded a work study or RA position will be required to attend the festival a day early for orientation. All three options may be selected during the application process.