Festival and Institute Dates: June 4-18, 2018
Early Bird Deadline: February 1
Deadline: March 1
Late Deadline: March 15
Notified by: April 1
- Sing in the American Modern Choir (AMC), one a cappella concert under the direction of maestro Nicol Matt, one orchestra and choir, with the American Modern Orchestra under the direction of maestro Kent Tritle.
- Receive private instruction/lessons with the vocal faculty member for your voice type, who will also be singing in the choir. Lessons are 55 minutes each.
- Four rehearsals/coachings per week, dress rehearsals and one performance each week.
- Seminars with the Vocal Faculty.
- All-access pass to everything at the festival.
- Opening and closing night parties on June 10th and June 17th!
- 10% discount off tuition for members of selected organizations and students from local universities and colleges. Click here for a complete list.
Room and Board Includes:
- Room for fourteen nights in either Wiecking Hall or Kimball Hall, single or double occupancy, linens and towels included.
- Three meals a day at Skidmore College Dining Hall. Click here to view pics and a detailed description.
Scholarships, Work Study, and Resident Advisor (RA) positions are available. Those awarded a work study or RA position will be required to attend the festival a day early for orientation. All three options may be selected during the application process.
Room and Board: $1,175
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further information